This industry has some of the best salespeople out there, but finding the time, materials and budget to train can be a challenge. At Superstat we are uniquely placed to be able to take advantage of economies of scale in order to offer monthly, online training sessions designed to people sell more effectively, make more money and ultimately achieve their business goals.
Many sales people are naturally keen to be the best they can be. Taking place for one hour per month over 12 months, we will bring people together to learn, share problems and inspire each other, under the direction of our tried and tested training partner – Sandler Training.
Open to Everyone
Sandler Training is a sales approach that is life changing for many sales professionals. So we decided to make this available to everyone giving you the opportunity to join in and experience the power of Sandler Training for yourself.
What we'll cover
How To Sell More Using The Power of LinkedInThis session will help you identify prospects faster and start more sales conversations. Learn the attitudes, behaviours and techniques of today’s top social sellers.
- How to efficiently search and find relevant prospects that will increase the growing value of your pipeline.
- How to initiate welcoming connections with both gatekeepers and decision-makers
- How to drive engagement and increase relationships through productive, digital conversations.
21st Century Prospecting – How To Build a Prospecting Plan for Successful Sales
How to build a powerful prospecting plan that uses the right technology resulting in a predictable number of high quality appointments.
In the session you will learn:
- A comprehensive system for creating and using a personalised business development plan that delivers.
- Guidance on identifying the right behaviours, attitudes, and techniques for making a top-of-mind impact in your market.
Dealing With Stalls and Objections and Close the Sale
- How to deal with typical stalls and objections
- How to get the prospect to close themselves
Selling on Your Terms – A Proven System for Negotiating
In this session you’ll learn:
- The difference between selling and negotiation
- Eight sources of leverage for every situation
- Seven common mistakes amateur negotiators make
- Twelve buying tactics that add pressure to salespeople
- A proven playbook for negotiating concessions
The Art and Skill of Sales Psychology
- How to avoid communication and head games to prospect more effectively.
- How to create a safe environment for your salespeople to succeed and fail.
- Why questioning strategies can eliminating your prospect’s fears and improve results.
Book your place
The cost per team is £49/month for Superstat members and £197/month for non-members.